New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
New Gene Identified For Restless Legs Syndrome
People suffering from restless legs syndrome (RLS) experience unpleasant sensations in the legs at night for which the only remedy is movement.
Help by adding tags...
What causes Restless legs syndrome?
- Hey everyone. I know that restless legs syndrome is an irresistible urge to move your limbs to stop uncomfortable sensations. But what actually causes it? Thanks!
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Early brain development implicated in Restless Legs Syndrome
- Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS), a neurological disorder characterized by unpleasant sensations in the legs and the urge move them, affects up to 10% of Americans, although little is known about...
Restless Legs Syndrome Associated With High Blood Pressure
- Middle-aged females with restless legs syndrome (RLS) have a 6% to 41% increased risk of having high blood pressure compared to other women - the risk is linked to the severity and frequency of...
Just Restless Or Restless Legs?
- We've all experienced abnormal sensations in our legs at one time or another, but for as many as 10 percent of the US population, restless legs syndrome (RLS) is a daily occurrence.
New Post Hoc Analyses Examined The Effects Of Neupro(R) (Rotigotine) On Daytime Functioning, Daytime Symptoms, Pain And Mood In Restless Legs Syndrome
- Results from new post hoc analyses assessing the effects of Neupro® (rotigotine) in Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS) and utilizing novel surrogate markers suggested improved daytime functioning...
New Data Show Low Incidence Of Augmentation Of Restless Legs Syndrome With 5-Year Neupro(R) (Rotigotine) Treatment
- New 5-year data from the longest prospective open-label Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS) study to date, show that Neupro® (rotigotine) demonstrated continued symptomatic clinical benefit with a...