New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Have we become too dependent on medication?
Over 30% of us have used two or more prescription drugs in the past month. We look at whether we have become too reliant on medication and, if so, what the consequences are.
Help by adding tags...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
- Spectrum of antimicrobials