New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Statins 'reverse' Noonan syndrome learning disabilities
Widely prescribed as a treatment for high cholesterol, a new study suggests that statins can also reverse neurological symptoms of a syndrome previously thought to be untreatable.
Help by adding tags...
- A basic outline of pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, treatment and epidemiology.
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
- Introduction Marfan Syndrome (sometime Marfan’s Syndrome) is an autosomal dominant connective tissue disorder. Epidemiology and Aeitiology 25% of cases occur without family history Reduced life e...
PDA - Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- PDA – Patent Ductus Arteriosus – L-to-R shunt – ACYANOTIC Treatment Usually treated even if asymptomatic to reduce the risk of infective endocarditis
Successful new treatment discovered for Mal de Debarquement Syndrome
- People who suffer from a rare illness, the Mal de Debarquement Syndrome (MdDS), now have a chance for full recovery thanks to treatment developed by researchers at the Icahn School of Medicine...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
ANS Drugs - Mind Map