New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Study reports excellent outcomes among HIV+ kidney transplant recipients
Co-infection with hepatitis C virus lowers kidney and patient survival rates, howeverHighlights Compared with uninfected (HIV-/HCV-) kidney...
Help by adding tags...
HIV patients experience better kidney transplant outcomes than Hepatitis C patients
- Findings illustrate need to effectively treat Hepatitis C to ensure better transplant outcomesHIV (human immunodeficiency virus)-positive kidney transplant patients...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.