New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
New '2-in-1' test simplifies retina evaluations
New research in The FASEB Journal suggests that a newly developed test can measure how well both the blood vessels and the light-sensing cells (photoreceptors) of the retina are...
Help by adding tags...
CDIS 2014: The Yale-UCL Research and Device Evaluation Program: A trans atlantic academic initiative
- Stream CDIS 2014: The Yale-UCL Research and Device Evaluation Program: A trans atlantic academic initiative by BMJ talk medicine from desktop or your mobile device
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Evaluation of neonatal jaundice in the Makkah region
- The aims of this study were to detect the frequency at which the different types of neonatal jaundice occur in Makkah and to estimate the malondialdehyde (MDA) levels.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.