New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Paradigm Shift: Anti-PD-1 Keytruda Tops Yervoy for Melanoma
The newer drug, pembrolizumab, is a better first-line therapy than ipilimumab for advanced melanoma.
Help by adding tags...
Myriad publishes myPath Melanoma pivotal validation study
- Myriad Genetics, Inc. has announced the Journal of Cutaneous Pathology published data from a pivotal clinical validation study that showed the myPath Melanoma test is highly effective...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
One in Five Melanomas Undetectable After Immune Drug Combo
- Combining nivolumab and ipilimumab also resulted in nearly a quarter of patients having their advanced melanoma become undetectable. Experts are excited.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
- Spectrum of antimicrobials