New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Survival Still Excellent Without RAI in Low-Risk Thyroid Cancer
Prudent use of radioactive iodine is advocated as a strategy of choice in low-risk differentiated thyroid cancer, as survival outcomes are excellent without it.
Help by adding tags...
Vandetanib for Medullary Thyroid Cancer: Manageable Toxicity
- A study of patients with advanced medullary thyroid cancer who received vandetanib outside of a clinical trial showed that this drug can be effective, with mostly manageable adverse effects.
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...