New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Genetics Ups Risk of Cardiac Arrest in Dialysis Patients
Genetic factors appear to significantly increase the risk for sudden cardiac death among patients receiving dialysis.
Help by adding tags...
Family history increases the risk of cardiac arrest in patients on dialysis
- The increased risk of cardiac arrest experienced by patients with kidney failure may, in part, be inherited, according to a study appearing in an upcoming issue of the Journal of the American...
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
LVADs: Thoratec study a Roadmap to lower-risk patients? – MassDevice
- One-year results from Thoratec‘s (NSDQ:THOR) Roadmap trial, revealed last week, could point the way toward the use of implantable heart pumps in less-sick heart failure patients.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more