New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Younger Moms Have Shorter Gap Between Babies
US mothers have about a 24-month gap between pregnancies, although the gap tends to be shorter in younger mothers, new data suggest.
Help by adding tags...
Normal Physiology of Pregnancy
- In pregnancy almost all of the mother’s organ systems need to adapt, and several factors, such as age, ethnicity, and genetic factors all affect how well she adapts to being pregnant. There are fou...
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
what is the difference as a cause between glycosurea in DM and Pregnancy?? or why it occurs..?
- what is the difference as a cause between glycosurea in DM and Pregnancy?? or why it occurs..?
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Bacteria Mind Map
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!