New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
FDA Approves First Generic Copaxone in Multiple Sclerosis
A generic version of the standard MS therapy glatiramer acetate receives FDA approval.
Help by adding tags...
Multiple Sclerosis (MS) | almostadoctor
- MS is an inflammatory condition that affects the oligodendrocites of the CNS. Peripheral nerves are not affected.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Stopping Multiple Sclerosis - The Naked Scientists
- Naked Scientists - 12th Nov 2013 - Stopping Multiple Sclerosis
Prompt diagnosis of multiple sclerosis should be routine, says NICE
- Patients suspected of having multiple sclerosis (MS) should be referred to a neurologist, and existing patients should have a comprehensive review of their care every year, new guidance has said.
Telerehabilitation for persons with multiple sclerosis | Cochrane
- Does telerehabilitation achieve better outcomes in persons with multiple sclerosis compared with traditional face-to-face intervention? What types of telerehabilitation interventions are effective,...
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!