New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Ultrasound for Small Bowel Obstruction - emdocs
Ultrasound for Small Bowel Obstruction, by Stephen Alerhand MD
Help by adding tags...
US against the world: ultrasound in differentiating COPD from CHF - CanadiEM
- In this post, Dr. Jacob Avila describes the use of ultrasound to differentiate between CHF and COPD exacerbation in the patient who presents with SOB.
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Ultrasound-Guided Thoracentesis - emdocs
- A clinical case and step-by-step procedural description of ultrasound-guided thoracentesis
Ultrasound for Verification of Endotracheal Tube Location
- Ultrasound for Verification of Endotracheal Tube Location
Optic Nerve Sheath Ultrasound for Detecting Increased ICP
- In podcast 78 on the management of elevated ICP, I discussed ocular nerve sheath ultrasound. Here are some additional resources.
Bacteria Mind Map
ANS Drugs - Mind Map