New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Gout. It is always gout! | EMBlog Mayo Clinic
Author: Tim Bongartz, MD. Scenario: A 54 year old male is presenting to the ED with severe right foot and ankle pain and swelling. The …
Help by adding tags...
- Summary of aetiology, presentation, investigations and treatment of Gout.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Gout and Pseudogout
Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Great tutorial covering types, symptoms and commonly affected areas.
Gout | Doctor | Patient
- Gout can be defined as arthritis due to deposition of monosodium urate (MSU) monohydrate crystals within joints causing acute inflammation and eventual...
Gout isn't always easy to prove: Study finds CT scans help catch cases traditional test misses
- Gout is on the rise among U.S. men and women, and this piercingly painful and most common form of inflammatory arthritis is turning out to be more complicated than had been thought.
Metatarsal Fractures - Foot & Ankle - Orthobullets.com