New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Ketamine for Agitated/Violent Patient, by Alex Koyfman MD
What to consider and keep in mind when confronted with the all-too-common violent patient in the ED...
Help by adding tags...
International ketamine ban banished!
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Ketamine 101 - HQMedEd.com
- Ketamine in Emergency Medicine
- Hope this is helpful for all those medical students about to start EM Clerkships in July! Good luck! EXAMPLE TEMPLATE: PresentingthePatient-EXAMPLE
The acutely agitated patient in a remote location 2015
- In memory of Dr John Hinds
Ketamine fastest for sedating agitated patients in ED
- Read the SAEM article here! #SAEM15 poster of ketamine for sedation of agitated ED patients. faster with similar side effects. @ketaminh @emcrit pic.twitter.com/30ySp4Wewt — jeff riddell (@Jeff__Ri...