New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Digital Rectal Exam (DRE) in Trauma | LITFL: Life in the Fast Lane Medical Blog
Digital Rectal Exam (DRE) in Trauma
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
The "Olden Days" and the (o)esophagus | LITFL: Life in the Fast Lane Medical Blog
- Rick Abbott reminisces on his adventures over the years in relieving esophageal obstruction from food boluses.
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Glasgow Coma Scale (GCS) | LITFL: Life in the Fast Lane Medical Blog
- Glasgow Coma Scale (GCS) or score
Just another intoxicated head injury | LITFL: Life in the Fast Lane Medical Blog
- At the start of another busy weekend nightshift in a rural ED you take over the care of an agitated, aggressive head injured patient...
Stu Marshall on Airway Strategies | LITFL: Life in the Fast Lane Medical Blog
- Stuart Marshall teaches how to create an airway management strategy in this #FOAMed video created for the Critically Ill Airway course.
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!