New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Optic Nerve Sheath Ultrasound for Detecting Increased ICP
In podcast 78 on the management of elevated ICP, I discussed ocular nerve sheath ultrasound. Here are some additional resources.
Help by adding tags...
US against the world: ultrasound in differentiating COPD from CHF - CanadiEM
- In this post, Dr. Jacob Avila describes the use of ultrasound to differentiate between CHF and COPD exacerbation in the patient who presents with SOB.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials
Optic nerve sheath diameter: window to the soul? - Broome Docs
- optic nerve sheath diameter intracranial pressure hypertension trauma ultrasound
Fast Ultrasound from One Minute Ultrasound
- One of the many scans from the guys at UltrasoundPodcast.com. See this scan and many more on the free One Minute Ultrasound smartphone app available in the i...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)