New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Splint like a pro: Sugartong Splint
Step by step instruction of how to place a fiberglass sugartong splint. This type of splint is used for management of distal radius/Colles' fractures. For mo...
Help by adding tags...
KTD traction splint
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Colles fracture | Radiology Reference Article | Radiopaedia.org
- Colles fractures are very common extra-articular fractures of the distal radius that occur as the result of a fall onto an outstretched hand. They consist of a fracture of the distal radial metaphy...
Clinical skills: Applying a Splint/ Sling/ Brace
- After reading the skill overview, watching the animation, following up some of the references/web sites and completing the self-test quiz you should be ready to be assessed in practice in the skill...
Episode 6 - Jeremy Walker From Meducation
- Stream Episode 6 - Jeremy Walker From Meducation by Sidar Ok from desktop or your mobile device
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.