New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
D.C. Week: Senate Passes SGR Repeal Bill, FDA OKs Heart Failure Drug
At last, senators pass bill to repeal hated sustainable growth rate formula.
Help by adding tags...
Left Atrial Function Measured by cMRI in Heart Failure
- Left atrial volume is an important marker of cardiac dysfunction in heart failure, but what about left atrial function?
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Corlanor Approved for Chronic Heart Failure - MedicineNet
- Corlanor (ivabradine) has been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to treat chronic heart failure, the agency said in a news release.
FDA Approves New Heart Failure Drug
- By Larry Husten Edited by William E. Chavey, MD, MS The FDA has approved ivabradine (Corlanor) for the reduction of hospitalization from heart
FDA approves Corlanor to treat heart failure
- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration today approved Corlanor (ivabradine) to reduce hospitalization from worsening heart failure.
Heart Failure Explained Clearly | 2 of 3
- Heart failure explained with clear drawings by Dr. Seheult. This is part 2 of heart failure (HF) with more videos to come. Includes diagrams on systolic and ...
- The American Heart Association wants to help you Rise Above Heart Failure (HF). Find out the warning signs of heart failure, also called congestive heart failure (CHF), learn about ejection fractio...