New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
#BlackLivesMatter -- A Challenge to the Medical and Public Health Communities
By Mary T. Bassett, M.D., M.P.H. Office of the Commissioner, New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, New York Two we...
Help by adding tags...
Dishing Out Those Inner Demons: Finding Strength in the Medical Student Community – in-Training, the online magazine for medical students
- Sometimes, I wonder why I am here. Walking this path of medicine, to be specific. It always fascinated me what drove people in life. For some, the joy of spinning creative fabrics of fictional word...
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
European Parliament's Public Health committee calls for better drinks labeling as part of a new Alcohol Strategy to reduce harm
- The European Parliament's committee on Environment, Public Health and Food Safety supported a resolution calling for a new EU strategy to tackle health harm from alcohol to be put into action...
Wider Determinants of Health – Warwickshire Public Health
- The health and well-being of individual people and local communities is affected by a wide range of factors. These factors, described as ‘the causes of the causes’, can be outside…
Public health workforce in local community - BBC News
- The Royal Society for Public Health is calling on workers from a range of sectors to spread public health messages which could keep people out of GP surgeries and hospitals.
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…