New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
8 Tips for Dealing With the Loss of a Loved One
I am often asked by clients and friends how they can get over and heal from the loss or death of a loved one. My answer to them is always the same. You d...
Help by adding tags...
FDA expands indication for On-X Life's heart valve – MassDevice
- On-X Life Technologies said it nailed down an expanded labeling claim from the FDA for its aortic mechanical heart valve.
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Medic for the masses
- 2 million people need life-saving heart operations in India every year—but only 5% will get them. Pioneering heart surgeon Dr Devi Shetty is on a mission to ...
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.