New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
How Becoming an Active Patient Likely Saved My Husband's Life
When my husband was diagnosed with Stage IV Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma back in 1999, we were devastated. Like the millions of other people around the world w...
Help by adding tags...
Dying patients' choices not always aligned to caregivers'
- An illuminating study compares the willingness of stage IV cancer patients, and their caregivers; to pay to extend their lives by one year against that of other end-of-life improvements.
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Bacteria Mind Map
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)