New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
International ketamine ban banished!
Help by adding tags...
Ketamine for Agitated/Violent Patient, by Alex Koyfman MD
- What to consider and keep in mind when confronted with the all-too-common violent patient in the ED...
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Ketamine 101 - HQMedEd.com
- Ketamine in Emergency Medicine
Ketamine fastest for sedating agitated patients in ED
- Read the SAEM article here! #SAEM15 poster of ketamine for sedation of agitated ED patients. faster with similar side effects. @ketaminh @emcrit pic.twitter.com/30ySp4Wewt — jeff riddell (@Jeff__Ri...
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.