New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Heyland on Critical Care Nutrition - Intensive Care Network
Gary and Day interview Darren Heyland about Critical Care Nutrition. Heyland discusses the PEP UP protocol, a new method for enteral feeding.
Help by adding tags...
- <p>An interview with ED Critical Care 7th degree</p <p>black belt Scott Weingart, MD.</p>
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Fibreoptic Intubation - Intensive Care Network
- Get up close on personal with Richard Levitan’s upper airway in this demonstration of fiberoptic intubation. Recorded at SMACCGold 2014.
The Sydney Short Course in Intensive Care Medicine - June 2015 - Intensive Care Network
- The Sydney Short Course is designed for senior ICU trainees sitting the CICM:ANZ Fellowship exam
JICS Cast: Daniels - UK Sepsis Trust - Intensive Care Network
- Olusanya & Day interview Ron Daniels, head of the UK Sepsis Trust. Daniels discusses the worldwide effort for better recognition & treatment of sepsis.
Advanced airway management course - Intensive Care Network
- This course, an addition to the BEYOND BASIC series, is designed to give the ICU trainee a structured approach to management of the upper airway.
SMACC interview: HINDS - Intensive Care Network
- Alice and Sophie interview John Hinds in Chicago, just after he presented in the opening plenary. Another opportunity to hear John in Chicago.