New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
studentFOAMed - Intensive Care Network
Students attending smaccUS in 2015 were given the chance to win a free registration by developing some of their very own studentFOAMed resources...
Help by adding tags...
Advanced Haemodynamic Simulation - Intensive Care Network
- Dr Laurence Weinberg performs physiological experiments on his volunteer to demonstrate the use of the Flo Trac Advanced Haemodynamic Monitoring system. Presented at SMACCGold 2014.
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
JICS Cast July 2014 - Intensive Care Network
- JICS Cast July 2014 is a podcast featuring articles published in the Journal of the Intensive Care Society: Diabetic ketoacidosis, ECHO for PE and much more
Brown - Get Published! - Intensive Care Network
- Anthony Brown shares his tips and tricks to maximise the chance for your paper to get published. This is a fantastic podcast which comes neatly packaged within 15 minutes.
The Victorian Primary Examination Course for CICM (VPECC) - Intensive Care Network
- ATTENTION ALL CICM PRIMARY EXAM CANDIDATES! Details about the VPECC primary examination course held in Melbourne on the 10th of October 2015.
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…