New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
The Dronation of Blood? Exploring the Role of Drones in Medicine | EMBlog Mayo Clinic
Author: Cornelius Thiels, MD A recent publication from the Mayo Clinic created a lot of buzz regarding the use of Unmanned Aerial Vehic…
Help by adding tags...
What is the role of kidneys in long term control of blood flow?
- What is the role of kidneys in long term control of blood flow?
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
IBM Crafts a Role for Artificial Intelligence in Medicine
- IBM’s planned acquisition of Merge Healthcare, which sells systems that help doctors store and access medical images, is a crucial step in its plan to put artificial intelligence to use in medicine.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials