New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
IMAGING CASE OF THE WEEK
Full post describing the study at gomerblog.com …jokes aside, there is actually a real study on “changes in anal sphincter tone at induction of anaesthesia” – but it was done on the patients, not the anaesthetists…
Help by adding tags...
Sugammadex - a revolution in anaesthesia?
- ACS SSC about a new agent for reversal of neuromuscular blockade. Includes background information about neuromuscuar blockade in anaesthesia.
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
- A focused presentation about regional anesthesia
Why Anaesthesia? Trainees' Views
- Thinking of a career in Anaesthesia? We spoke to several Trainee Anaesthetists about why they went into Anaesthesia and what they felt the good points and dr...
A Walk Through the Use of Anesthesia
- GRMC nurse anesthetist Alexzandra Anderson walks us through the process of placing a surgery patient under anesthesia.
An introduction to Anaesthesia
- An short introduction for medical students about anaesthesia. We outline the overall process a patient having surgery undergoes from the perspective of anaes...
Predicting the Difficult Airway
- Airway assessment is a crucial part of patient assessment before anaesthesia. Which tests and tools can be used to predict a difficult airway?