New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
SGEM#26: Honey, Honey (Pediatric Cough)
Guest Skeptic: Dr. Anthony Crocco MD FRCPC, Deputy Chief, Pediatric Emergency Department, McMaster Children’s Hospital Assistant Clinical Professor, McMaster University, Member of the BEEM Dream Team.
Help by adding tags...
- Recurrent Cough This is a very common complain for children. Common causes include:
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Learning to Learn - The Naked Scientists
- Naked Scientists - 2nd Jun 2014 - Learning to Learn
Ophthalmology Lecture - Pediatric Eye Exam
- http://www.ophthobook.com This video lecture demonstrates some of the difficulties we have examining children in the optometry or ophthalmology clinic. Kids ...
Quick peds: Causes of cough at different pediatric (children) age
- Prepare for USMLE,UK,CANADIAN,AUSTRALIAN, NURSING & OTHER MEDICAL BOARD examinations around the globe with us.Understand the basics, concepts and how to answ...
RANThony#2: Pediatric Cough Medications
- Check out the latest RANThony on YouTube from Dr. Anthony Crocco on paediatric cough medications. This was recored at the amazing Society of Rural Physicians of Canada (SRPC) Rural and Remote meeti...
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.