New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
New(er) Podcasts in Emergency Medicine - The Teaching Course
Hey folks, welcome back to the iTeachEM blog! I've been on a bit of a break...just moved from Maryland to the great state of Kentucky and joined the facul
Help by adding tags...
Emergency Medicine - Evidenced Based Medicine Podcasts www.heftemcast.co.uk
- www.heftemcast.co.uk Evidenced based podcasts centred around Emergency Medicine and Resuscitation management
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Emergency Medicine Podcasts
- Here’s some of the papers that caught our eye this week here at HEFT EMCAST from the Emergency Medicine and Critical Care world. Many of the papers will form the foundation of our podcasts (subscri...
Welcome to EJHP podcasts!
- Stream Welcome to EJHP podcasts! by BMJ talk medicine from desktop or your mobile device
- I am not sure why iTunes does not show them any more? I have contacted them and trying to work it out. You can still find all the old podcasts on TheSGEM website attached to their blog entries. How...
REBELCast Bootcamp Edition - R.E.B.E.L. EM - Emergency Medicine Blog
- Welcome back to the REBELCast Bootcamp edition. Today, Steve and I are going to specifically discuss how to manage the hypoxic and agitated patient
The HECTOR Course Manual; FOAMed | Emergency Medicine Podcasts
- Those of you who are regular listeners to HEFTEMCAST will be aware of the superb work that David Raven is doing with elderly trauma via the HECTOR Project....