New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Beyond ACLS: Is It Time to Abandon Epinephrine in Out-Of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest? - R.E.B.E.L. EM - Emergency Medicine Blog
The effectiveness of epinephrine in OHCA on neurologic outcomes has never been established.
Help by adding tags...
Beyond ACLS: Epinephrine in Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest Poll - R.E.B.E.L. EM - Emergency Medicine Blog
- Recently, I wrote a post on the use of epinephrine in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest (OHCA) and this triggered some interesting discussion on twitter...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Is it Time to Start Using the HEART Pathway in the Emergency Department? - R.E.B.E.L. EM - Emergency Medicine Blog
- To date there have been no real-time, randomized trials comparing the HEART Pathway versus the ACC/AHA recommendations (i.e. usual care), until now.
Beyond ACLS: CPR, Defibrillation, and Epinephrine - R.E.B.E.L. EM - Emergency Medicine Blog
- ACLS provides a well structured framework for those who resuscitate infrequently, but there is room to move beyond the algorithm for those who resuscitate frequently.
Why You Should More Than Consider a Vasopressin, Steroid, and Epinephrine (VSE) Cocktail - R.E.B.E.L. EM - Emergency Medicine Blog
- Two separate randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled studies, out of Greece, have examined the role of Vasopressin, Steroid, and Epinephrine (VSE).
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...