New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
JC: Pain free PASTIES in the ED. St.Emlyn's - St.Emlyn's
Patient controlled analgesia in the emergency department. Critical appraisal randomised controlled trial RCT PCA
Help by adding tags...
- This is a presentation on the physiology of pain, the path pathways and the modulation of pain.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
An Introduction to Pain [Nociceptors]
- Hand drawn tutorial on Nociceptors.
Pushing Back the Pain Barrier - The Naked Scientists
- Naked Scientists - 25th Jun 2011 - Pushing Back the Pain Barrier
Nociceptors - An Introduction to Pain
- http://armandoh.org/ https://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan Support me: http://www.patreon.com/armando Instagram: http://instagram.com/armandohasudungan ...
Diagnose on Sight: 6 year old with elbow pain
- Diagnose on Sight: 6 year old with elbow pain with a supracondylar fracture
SGEM#111: Comfortably Numb – Low dose Ketamine as Adjunct for ED Pain Control
- Guest Skeptic: Billy Sin. Billy is an Assistant Professor of Pharmacy Practice Arnold & Marie Schwartz College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, Long Island University, Clinical Pharmacy Educator Em...