New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Childbirth, X-rays, Community
Hi I’m the radiologist. Years ago if we were watching “Scrubs” side by side on the couch, I would have been like, “Hey, …
Help by adding tags...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
X-ray of old TB
- as per the above
Golden S sign - radiology video tutorial (x-ray)
- Golden S sign - a chest radiograph sign of right upper lobe collapse due to an obstructing central mass, most often primary lung cancer.
Are scaphoid fractures more easily seen on x-ray after a few days?
- So, I've been in A+E recently, and noticed that for some types of fractures (such as suspected scaphoid fractures) doctors often tell the patient to return for repeat x-rays, or to go the fracture ...
How to make difference between a phlebolith and an ureterolith on X-ray?
- How do you differentiate between them when both are made of calcium?
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!