New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
This week, Eric Shappell from University of Chicago brings you this great clip on Video Laryngoscopy from his airway series!
Help by adding tags...
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThISkClbv7o This week we have another awesome post from Dr. Eric Shappell! This is an excerpt on DL from his video on Introduction to Intubation. Check out his You...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Laryngoscopy – A Definition of Terms
- TAMING THE SRU POST RIGHT HERE!
Direct vs. Video Laryngoscopy in 10 Minutes by Dr Reuben Strayer
- In memory of Dr John Hinds
Video laryngoscopy using Android Mobile Phone!
- Ultraportable #Videolaryngoscopy using an Android #mobile phone! Used UVC USB Camera app CameraFi pic.twitter.com/2ZHNniWuzt— John George K (@johngeorgedon) June 14, 2015 @Selhadi Its a generic usb...
John Hinds Defends Direct Laryngoscopy - The RAGE Podcast
- Dr John Hinds debating in favour of the use of direct laryngoscopy in the prehospital setting at SMACCFORCE 2015 in Chicago, USA.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...