New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Lipids, Fats and Fatty Acids Revision Summary
Learn to list the biological functions of fatty acids and understand their structure and melting point.
Help by adding tags...
CARBOHYDRATES & FATTY ACIDS by Professor Fink
- Review of Biological Chemistry, including Carbohydrates (monosaccharides, disaccharides & polysaccharides) and Lipids (saturated & unsaturated fatty acids). ...
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
Biochemistry Help: The Cori Cycle
- The Cori Cycle is responsible for removing excess Lactic acid or Lactate from the muscle. It is then uptaken by the Liver where it is converted back into Pyruvate, then into Glucose again. This vid...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.