New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
200 Years of Medicine
A short documentary that explores three remarkable stories of medical progress in Cancer, HIV/AIDS, Surgery.
Help by adding tags...
Which Fields of Medicine do Phamarcogenomics Hold The Greatest Promise for?
- Pharmacogenomics and pharmacogentics testing are nothing new, but the recent breakthroughs and lowered costs assosciated with genetic sequencing mean these breakthroughs are now more accessible tha...
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Human Anatomy and Medicine - Documentary
- Human Anatomy and Medicine - Documentary Bill Nye takes us through some of the most important discoveries in medicine throughout our history, Like Andreas Ve...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.