New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
The struggle to find work when you have Down's syndrome - BBC News
Fewer than two in 10 people with learning disabilities are in employment. For people with Down's syndrome, it can leave them demoralised - but are things changing?
Help by adding tags...
World Down Syndrome Day #DearFutureMom
- A heartwarming message from 15 people with Down syndrome to a future mom.
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
Sister's quest for Down's Syndrome death inquest - BBC News
- The sister of a woman with Down's Syndrome who died in hospital has gone to the High Court to try to overturn a coroner's decision not to allow a full inquest into her death.
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.