New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Pseudomonas aeruginosa nosocomial pneumonia (Pa-NP) is associated with considerable morbidity, prolonged hospitalization, increased costs, and mortality.
Help by adding tags...
Trajectories of risk after hospitalization for heart failure, acute myocardial infarction, or pneumonia: retrospective cohort study
- Objective To characterize the absolute risks for older patients of readmission to hospital and death in the year after hospitalization for heart failure, acute myocardial infarction, or pneumonia.
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
- Provision for the emergence of an influenza pandemic is an urgent issue. The discovery of a novel anti-influenza therapeutic approach would increase the effectiveness of traditional virus-based str...
Pneumonia Phenotypes by Feldman - Intensive Care Network
- Charles Feldman discusses the alphabet soup that represent pneumonia phenotypes and clarifies what it's all about. Recorded live at an ICN Victoria meeting
C. diff Infection Among Pneumonia and UTI Hospitalizations
- This study examines the prevalence, risk factors, and impact of CDI among pneumonia and UTI hospitalizations.
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!