New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Heart Failure Explained Clearly | 2 of 3
Heart failure explained with clear drawings by Dr. Seheult. This is part 2 of heart failure (HF) with more videos to come. Includes diagrams on systolic and ...
Help by adding tags...
Left Atrial Function Measured by cMRI in Heart Failure
- Left atrial volume is an important marker of cardiac dysfunction in heart failure, but what about left atrial function?
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
D.C. Week: Senate Passes SGR Repeal Bill, FDA OKs Heart Failure Drug
- At last, senators pass bill to repeal hated sustainable growth rate formula.
Corlanor Approved for Chronic Heart Failure - MedicineNet
- Corlanor (ivabradine) has been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to treat chronic heart failure, the agency said in a news release.
FDA Approves New Heart Failure Drug
- By Larry Husten Edited by William E. Chavey, MD, MS The FDA has approved ivabradine (Corlanor) for the reduction of hospitalization from heart
FDA approves Corlanor to treat heart failure
- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration today approved Corlanor (ivabradine) to reduce hospitalization from worsening heart failure.
- The American Heart Association wants to help you Rise Above Heart Failure (HF). Find out the warning signs of heart failure, also called congestive heart failure (CHF), learn about ejection fractio...