New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Elsevier: Customizing Medical Content for Docs, Nurses & Patients
It was so much fun to catch up with Peter Edelstein, MD, Chief Medical Officer of Elsevier at HIMSS15 in Chicago. In this fast-paced interview, we talk about...
Help by adding tags...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
- Spectrum of antimicrobials