New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
What happens in the pregnant woman with preeclampsia
Help by adding tags...
Pre-eclampsia and Eclampsia
- Topics This afternoon, I’l be discussing the obstetrical problems of pre-eclampsia and eclampsia. Hypertensive Issues During Pregnancy… View Text Here Free Links: OBGYN-10 OBGYN...
- Spectrum of antimicrobials
Hypertension in pregnancy & Pre-eclampsia
- A comprehensive summary on the effects of elevated blood pressure during pregnancy and pre-eclampsia.
Pre-Eclampsia and Hypertensive Disease in Pregnancy
- Based on presentation I gave as a medical student doing Obstetrics and Gynaecology in 2009. More details pertaining to each slide are in the Notes sections.
Labor and Delivery Complications (maternal) - PTL, ROM, PROM, PPROM,
- A video describing maternal labor and delivery complications (excluding "obstetric emergencies").
Intrauterine Growth Restriction (IUGR) Mnemonic
- Here's a quick review ad mnemonic for Intrauterine Growth restriction by Dr. AJ. Nakshabendi.
A Guide to Preeclampsia: Hand-drawn Tutorial
- All credit for this video goes to professor May. If there is anything on it that sounds inspirational, it most likely came from her.
New Treatment for Preeclampsia May Allow for Delayed Delivery
- Removing a serum protein through apheresis may allow clinicians to safely delay delivery in women with preeclampsia, a pilot study suggests.
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!