New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Approach to the pregnant patient with headache | EMBlog Mayo Clinic
Authors: Jessica Schoen, M.D., Ronna L. Campbell, M.D. and Annie T. Sadosty, M.D. Published in Western Journal of Emergency Medicine Cl…
Help by adding tags...
Prosthetic Treatment of the Edentulous Patient - Wiley-Blackwell
- Prosthetic Treatment of the Edentulous Patient - Wiley-Blackwell; 5th edition (25 Mar 2011).pdf
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Which Patient should get Acute Cath Lab Activation in MI?
- Finally in one place, all of the STEMI equivalents with Steve Smith
The Unstable Patient with a Gastrointestinal Bleed - emdocs
- The Unstable Patient with a Gastrointestinal Bleed, by Amar Patel MD
EM Mindset: Steve Carroll - Masters of the Undifferentiated Patient - emdocs
- Continuing with our EM Mindset series, here is refreshing piece by Dr. Carroll to kick off Monday. We are masters of the undifferentiated patients. Focus on these tips before, during and after your...
MEdIC Series | The Case of the Flirtatious Patient
- What happens when topics of conversation with patients become too personal? Please join us in discussing the case of the flirtatious patient .
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!