New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Artificial leg allows patient to feel - BBC News
Scientists in Austria have created an artificial leg which allows the amputee to feel lifelike sensations from their foot.
Help by adding tags...
NHS complaints 'worry for patients', says nurses' leader - BBC News
- A nurses' leader says constant criticism of care in the NHS is "worrying for patients" and unfair to staff if claims are not investigated and substantiated.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials
BBC News - Why patients are saying 'I want to be bipolar'
- In this week's Scrubbing Up, psychiatrist Dr Diana Chan talks about how this identification with celebrities have made more people ready to acknowledge they too are bipolar
Stepping Hill nurse Victorino Chua guilty of murdering patients - BBC News
- A hospital nurse who used insulin to tamper with medical supplies is found guilty of murdering two patients and poisoning 20 others.
Bionic eye implant world first - BBC News
- Surgeons in Manchester have performed the world's first bionic eye implant in a patient with the most common cause of sight loss in the developed world.
Brithdir Care Home: NMC says poor care led to patient deaths - BBC News
- A Nursing and Midwifery Council panel says patients died as a direct result of their poor care at Brithdir Care Home, near Bargoed between 2004 and 2006.
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...