New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Management of the unstable shoulder
Shoulder instability is characterised by abnormal movement of the humeral head resulting in pain, subluxation, or dislocation
Help by adding tags...
- In this video Mr Alaistair Pace demonstrates an effective technique for examination of the shoulder joint. More content can be found at www.surgeryandmedicine.com
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Shoulder Flexion With Resistance
- http://www.kinesiologyprep.com - In this video, the motion of shoulder flexion is demonstrated with resistance from an elastic band. We are looking specifica...
- http://www.kinesiologyprep.com - In this video, the motion of glenohumeral or shoulder flexion is demonstrated starting from the arm at the side of the body ...
Shoulder Examination - REMS - OSCE Guide (Old Version)
- To see the written guide alongside the video head over to our website http://geekymedics.com/2010/10/04/shoulder-examination/ This video aims to give you an ...
Kocher's method of relocating a dislocated shoulder
- This is a video of the Kocher's method of relocating a dislocated shoulder, performed on a patient by Dr Neil Cunningham. Notice the lack of traction.
Scapula Manipulation Method of relocating a dislocated shoulder
- This is a demonstration of the scapula manipulation method of relocating a dislocated shoulder. Website www.shoulderdislocation.net