New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Behind Blood Donation - The Naked Scientists
Naked Scientists - 8th Jun 2015 - Behind Blood Donation
Help by adding tags...
Hypovolemic shock after blood donation?
- Is it possible for a healthy adult who donates 500 mL blood to get into the (compensated) shock with pale, cool and sweaty skin? I mean, does anyone know if this has actually happened to someone? ...
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
WHO | WHO calls for increase in voluntary blood donors to save millions of lives
- On World Blood Donor Day, 14 June, the WHO is calling for increased regular blood donations from voluntary, unpaid donors in order to save millions of lives globally each year.
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.