New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Diagnose on Sight: Diffuse Desquamating Dermatitis
Diffuse desquamating dermatitis as a presentation of Stevens-Johnson Syndrome by Dr. Jeff Riddell and Master Clinician podcast by Dr. Paul Jhun #DxOnSight
Help by adding tags...
- Presentation covering Erythroderma from a 4th year medical student perspective. We give a differential diagnosis and talk about the management of erythroderma.
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
- Course material on Breast disease for SW Revision Course
Allergic Contact Dermatitis: Practice Essentials, Background, Pathophysiology
- Individuals with allergic contact dermatitis (see the image below) may have persistent or relapsing dermatitis, particularly if the material(s) to which they are allergic is not identified or if th...
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!