New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
SGEM#121: Internal or External Shoulder Immobilization (It Don’t Matter to Me)
Guest Skeptics: Dagny Kane-Haas. Dagny is a physiotherapist who just completed her Masters degree in Clinical Science in Manipulative Therapy.
Help by adding tags...
- In this video Mr Alaistair Pace demonstrates an effective technique for examination of the shoulder joint. More content can be found at www.surgeryandmedicine.com
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Shoulder Flexion With Resistance
- http://www.kinesiologyprep.com - In this video, the motion of shoulder flexion is demonstrated with resistance from an elastic band. We are looking specifica...
- http://www.kinesiologyprep.com - In this video, the motion of glenohumeral or shoulder flexion is demonstrated starting from the arm at the side of the body ...
Examination of the shoulder | Arthritis Research UK
- With both shoulders fully exposed, look from the front, the side and behind the patient for obvious loss of symmetry, muscle wasting or scars.
Shoulder Examination - REMS - OSCE Guide (Old Version)
- To see the written guide alongside the video head over to our website http://geekymedics.com/2010/10/04/shoulder-examination/ This video aims to give you an ...
Kocher's method of relocating a dislocated shoulder
- This is a video of the Kocher's method of relocating a dislocated shoulder, performed on a patient by Dr Neil Cunningham. Notice the lack of traction.