New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
Motor Neuron Signs
Help by adding tags...
This Song Helps to Distinguish between Upper and Lower Motor Neuron Signs.
on Saturday 22nd November 2008
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
The first podcast
- Songs to remember Microbiology stuff
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
- A thank you to all of you who have subscribed or liked so far. But we want to do more! What would you like to see us do next? Let us know what you think is lacking in the world of medical YouTube a...
Upper motor neuron signs elicited by clinical examination
- Professor RN Sahay demonstrates some very clear upper motor neurone pathology, and how to utilise this information to localise a lesion.
SGEM Season#1 Theme Music
- Regular listeners to the Skeptics’ Guide to Emergency Medicine know what an important part the theme music plays in the podcast.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!