New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
The Crashing Patient with Cardiac Tamponade: ED Management - emdocs
An update on the deadly condition of cardiac tamponade, with pearls in management and the necessary procedures to save a patient's life.
Help by adding tags...
Prosthetic Treatment of the Edentulous Patient - Wiley-Blackwell
- Prosthetic Treatment of the Edentulous Patient - Wiley-Blackwell; 5th edition (25 Mar 2011).pdf
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Which Patient should get Acute Cath Lab Activation in MI?
- Finally in one place, all of the STEMI equivalents with Steve Smith
The Unstable Patient with a Gastrointestinal Bleed - emdocs
- The Unstable Patient with a Gastrointestinal Bleed, by Amar Patel MD
EM Mindset: Steve Carroll - Masters of the Undifferentiated Patient - emdocs
- Continuing with our EM Mindset series, here is refreshing piece by Dr. Carroll to kick off Monday. We are masters of the undifferentiated patients. Focus on these tips before, during and after your...
MEdIC Series | The Case of the Flirtatious Patient
- What happens when topics of conversation with patients become too personal? Please join us in discussing the case of the flirtatious patient .
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...