New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Global Health Statistics Made Simple
An excellent presentation by Hans Rosling reviewing global development statistics in relation to health - relating them to things we can all understand
Help by adding tags...
Advancing Global Health Conference 2014: Dr. Stephen Hargarten (6 of 11)
- http://www.einstein.yu.edu - Stephen W. Hargarten, M.D., M.P.H., professor and chair of emergency medicine, associate dean of Global Health and director of g...
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Diabetes Health Talk
- In this health talk, Dr. Bergman discusses the causes and cures for diabetes. Watch and learn how you can cure yourself of diabetes in just 30 days! At http:...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)