New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Robotic surgery linked to 144 deaths in the US - BBC News
A study says that surgical robots were involved in operations that resulted in at least 144 deaths over a 14-year period in the US.
Help by adding tags...
Hartlepool patient almost had surgery on wrong body part - BBC News
- Health chiefs "must re-establish public confidence" after a patient nearly underwent surgery on the wrong body part, a councillor says.
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.